The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers free tax help to people who generally make $60,000 or less, persons with disabilities, and limited English-speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns. IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing to qualified individuals.

Services are available in English and Spanish, and we can provide translation in Mam and Khmer.

Our VITA site operates from Monday, January 24 through Monday, April 18. 

Business Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm except Wednesdays. 


Yolanda Lopez

See Also: