Are you worried about your housing situation? Is your rent unaffordable, or are you just looking for help applying to a subsidized housing opportunity? Our qualified Housing Access Coaches can help you find, secure, and sustain your housing. The Housing Access & Navigation program provides:
- Housing search assistance
- Application assistance for HUD-subsidized housing programs
- Private-market rental application assistance
- Integrated financial coaching and screening to help you be a competitive housing applicant
- Screening for any benefits programs that help lower your expenses
- Emergency financial assistance for qualified enrolled clients
- Connection to legal and financial resources
To enroll, please fill out the Intake Form online and we will get back to you within two business days.
Housing Readiness Workshops Now Available!
Housing search in the Bay Area is hard, but you are not alone. Every week, our Housing and Financial Staff are leading Housing Readiness Workshops through Zoom video calls. During the meetings, you can share successes and challenges with other participants, and learn essential tips and tricks. Our curriculum includes:
- Online Housing Search & Staying Organized
- Landlord Outreach and Being Prepared
- What To Do When You Have a Housing Opportunity
- Sealing the Deal: Interviewing
All are welcome. If you don’t have a camera on your computer or mobile device, you are welcome to join by phone. Current Housing Navigation clients have priority and will receive additional assistance in their search.
Housing Services Team