Posada de Colores Senior Housing is a HUD 202/Section 8 senior housing for very low-income elderly or handicapped/disabled, funded by the U.S Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). Posada de Colores is an eight-story senior complex with 100 one-bedroom apartments.
- One bedroom units with carpeting, drapes, electric range, refrigerator & garbage disposal.
- Some units are handicapped accessible.
- Private balconies.
- Recreation areas & garden.
- Social Service Coordination available.
- Community Room for schedule programs and activities.
- Coin-operated laundry facility.
- Limited gated parking.
- Easily available public transportation and shopping.
Seniors at Posada de Colores and our other Senior properties enjoy access to the Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center for social activities, classes, and events. Transportation is provided to and from the Senior Center free of charge.
Antonio Rodriguez, Property Manager
(510) 485 -5840
2221 Fruitvale Ave, Oakland, CA 94601