Posada de Colores
Posada de Colores Senior Housing is a HUD 202/Section 8 senior housing for very low-income elderly or handicapped/disabled, funded by the U.S Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). Posada de Colores is an eight-story senior complex with 100 one-bedroom apartments.
- One bedroom units with carpeting, drapes, electric range, refrigerator & garbage disposal.
- Some units are handicapped accessible.
- Private balconies.
- Recreation areas & garden.
- Social Service Coordination available.
- Community Room for schedule programs and activities.
- Coin-operated laundry facility.
- Limited gated parking.
- Easily available public transportation and shopping.
Seniors at Posada de Colores and our other Senior properties enjoy access to the Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center for social activities, classes, and events. Transportation is provided to and from the Senior Center free of charge.
Contact Posada de Colores Senior Housing at (510) 534-6200.
2221 Fruitvale Ave, Oakland, CA 94601