The waitlist is currently CLOSED!
Posada de Colores Senior Housing is a program catering specifically to seniors, 62 years of age or older, or low-income mobility-impaired individuals aged 18 years or older with disabilities that require the features of a special unit, such as an accessible bathroom and kitchen features including countertops and fixtures, designed to accommodate those with mobility impairments. This program is funded through a combination of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Section 202/Section 8 program and Tax Credit. The complex comprises an eight-story building with 100 one-bedroom apartments.
- One-bedroom units with drapes, electric range, refrigerator, garbage disposal, and private balconies.
- All units include a full bathroom, dual-paned windows, heater, and closet space.
- Select units are ADA-accessible or adaptable. Applicants who require ADA accessibility should indicate this on the application.
- On-site operated laundry room, a community room with a full kitchen, television, and outdoor community gardens.
- Social Service Coordinator is available to residents.
- Limited gated parking.
Seniors at Posada de Colores and our other Senior properties enjoy access to the Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center for social activities, classes, and events. The senior center hosts special events throughout the year, such as holiday parties and health training classes, providing seniors with a welcoming and supportive environment to stay active, engaged, and connected to their community.
Mirna Gonzalez, Senior Property Manager
Christy Lynn Hess, Assistant Property Manager
Phone: (510) 534-6200
2221 Fruitvale Ave, Oakland, CA 94601