The waitlist is currently CLOSED!
Las Bougainvilleas Senior Housing provides 67 one and two-bedroom apartments to very low-income seniors who can maintain independence with or without assistance. It is subsidized by the Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) as a 202 PRAC/Section 8 Senior housing facility.
- All units are equipped with energy-efficient appliances, including an electric stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and garbage disposal.
- All apartments include a full bathroom, dual-paned windows, heater, and closet space.
- Select units are ADA-accessible or adaptable. Applicants who require ADA accessibility should indicate this on the application.
- The facility includes an on-site coin-operated laundry room, a community room with a full kitchen, television, and outdoor landscaped grounds.
- Social Services Coordinator is available to residents.
Residents at Las Bougainvilleas and our other Senior properties enjoy access to the Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center for social activities, classes, and events. The senior center hosts special events throughout the year, such as holiday parties and health training classes, providing seniors with a welcoming and supportive environment to stay active, engaged, and connected to their community.
Mirna Gonzalez, Sr. Property Manager
Sonia Perez, Assistant Property Manager
Phone: (510) 535-6100
1223 37th Ave., Oakland, California, 94601