Las Bougainvilleas Senior Housing provides 67 one and two-bedroom apartments to very low-income seniors who can maintain independence with our without assistance. It is subsidized by the Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) as a 202 PRAC/Section 8 Senior housing facility.
- All units are equipped with energy-efficient appliances, including an electric stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and garbage disposal.
- All apartments include a full bathroom, dual-paned windows, heating units, carpets, floor, and closet space.
- Several of the units are ADA accessible or adaptable.
- The facility includes an on-site coin-operated laundry room, a community room with a full kitchen, television, and outdoor landscaped grounds.
- Social Services Coordinator is available to residents.
- Las Bougainvilleas is conveniently located near public transportation and shopping.
Residents at Las Bougainvilleas and our other Senior properties enjoy access to the Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center for social activities, classes, and events. Transportation is provided to and from the Senior Center free of charge.
Mirna Gonzalez, Property Manager
1223 37th Ave., Oakland, California, 94601