Casa Velasco Senior Housing Is a HUD 202/Section 8 senior housing for very low-income elderly or handicapped/disabled, funded by the U.S Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). Casa Velasco is a four-story building with 20 apartments (8 one-bedroom and 12 studios).
- All units are equipped with energy-efficient appliances, including refrigerator, stove.
- All Apartments include full bathroom, lofted ceilings, oversized energy efficient dual paned windows, ceiling fans, heating units, carpets, closet space and some are ADA accessible or adaptable.
- Laundry facility, community room with full kitchen, television, fireplace, internet accessible computer, and outdoor patio area are available on the 4th Floor.
- Social Service Coordinator is available.
- Casa Velasco is conveniently located near public transportation and shopping.
Seniors at Casa Velasco and our other Senior properties enjoy access to the Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center for social activities, classes, and events. Transportation is provided to and from the Senior Center free of charge.
Christy Lynn Hess, Assistant Property Manager
3430 Foothill Boulevard, Oakland, CA 94601