Casa Velasco Senior Housing Is a HUD 202/Section 8 senior housing for very low-income elderly or handicapped/disabled, funded by the U.S Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). Casa Velasco is a four-story building with 20 apartments (8 one-bedroom and 12 studios).
- All units are equipped with energy-efficient appliances, including refrigerator, stove.
- All Apartments include full bathroom, lofted ceilings, oversized energy efficient dual paned windows, ceiling fans, heating units, carpets, closet space and some are ADA accessible or adaptable.
- Laundry facility, community room with full kitchen, television, fireplace, internet accessible computer, and outdoor patio area are available on the 4th Floor.
- Social Service Coordinator is available.
- Casa Velasco is conveniently located near public transportation and shopping.
Seniors at Casa Velasco and our other Senior properties enjoy access to the Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center for social activities, classes, and events. Transportation is provided to and from the Senior Center free of charge.
Antonio Rodriguez, Property Manager
(510) 485 -5840
3430 Foothill Boulevard, Oakland, CA 94601