Being stuck at home may make you feel anxious, and downright even overwhelming because your options may seem to be limited. Not to worry! We offer you a few ideas that not only are time-consuming, but it may also be a skill that may benefit you in the long run.
- Learn a new skill that you can add to your resume such as public speaking, business writing, how to Photoshop and more. Check out dozens of skills offered for free HERE!
- Visit more than 2,500 museums throughout the world from the luxury of your home – for free! Check it out!
- Master your green thumb! Learn with a loved one how to take care of plants and spruce up your garden. If you live in an apartment, you can plant flowers or herbs in pots from your balcony.
- Start a new hobby. Learn to draw, paint, or play the guitar.
- Read a good book. There are thousands of e-books and even audiobooks to choose from!
- Go for a walk but be sure to distant yourself at least 6 feet apart from someone else.
- Create a bucket list.
However, way you choose to spend your time quarantined at home, do what makes you happy during this difficult time.