Gifts of Stock

Make a Tax-Deductible Stock, Bond or Mutual Fund Gift to The Unity Council

Donating stock, bonds or mutual fund shares to The Unity Council can be accomplished in two easy steps:
  1. Fill out this form and return to The Unity Council.
  2. Authorize your broker to transfer your shares:

Citi Personal Wealth Management
Clearing # 0443
For the account of the Spanish Speaking Unity Council of Alameda County, Inc.
Account # C5 333 0707

 Questions? Contact us at development@unitycouncil.org.