The Unity Council Día de Los Muertos Annual Festival is a free, outdoor festival that brings over 100,000 people to the vibrant, culturally-rich Fruitvale neighborhood to enjoy world-class live music, family-friendly games, rides and activities, traditional Latin American artisans, and the stunning altar artistic installations created by community members paying homage to los Muertos. The Día de los Muertos Festival was inducted into the U.S. Library of Congress by Congresswoman Barbara Lee as a “Local Legacy.”
Now in its 25th year, the annual Fruitvale Día de los Muertos Festival brings together people from across California for the Bay Area’s largest Latino cultural event of the year.
Besides getting your company’s logo and message in front of tens of thousands of people, your sponsorship sends a powerful message.
As a sponsor, you will be aligning your brand with the mobilization of California’s largest demographic, and standing in solidarity with their political and social power. Now is not the time to remain on the sidelines – allow our festival to amplify your message and build fierce loyalty with this powerful group.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the 2019 Annual Dia de los Muertos festival, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ABC 7 NEWS: Oakland’s Dia de los Muertos celebration lives on virtually to honor memory of loved ones
- KPFA: The 2020 Election and the Black Vote; Plus: Oakland’s 25th Annual Dia de los Muertos Festival goes virtual
- El Tecolote: Fruitvale artist honors the dead, celebrates life of the community
- East Bay Express: Day of the Dead Lives On In Fruitvale
- Fruitvale Dia De Los Muertos festival honors dead, celebrates life by Ali Tadayon, East Bay Times
- PHOTOS: Thousands Celebrate Dia de los Muertos in Oakland by Tiffany Camhi, KQED
- Fruitvale gears up for Dia de los Muertos by Mark Hedin, East Bay Times
- Fruitvale: The Town’s Gem by Azucena Rasilla, East Bay Express