The 37 market-rate apartment units at Fruitvale Transit Village are open to anyone. We are currently fully occupied, but you can add your name to our waitlist if you are interested. The typical wait on the waitlist is 8 months. Please contact Elvia Olvera, Property Management Manager, at 510-535-7189 or email email@example.com
We are fully occupied and the waitlist is currently closed. We will update this page of our website when the waitlist opens in the future, and notify community agencies and the local media.
Casa Arabella, a new 94 unit development near Fruitvale BART station in Oakland, is scheduled to open in Fall 2019. The lease-up process for Casa Arabella will begin in Summer 2019 and we will begin taking pre-applications at that time. All applications for apartments at Casa Arabella will go through our partner organization, EBALDC. Please visit their website for updates on this and other housing opportunities with EBALDC: https://ebaldc.org/how-to-apply/
To receive announcements about upcoming waitlist openings and other news about The Unity Council subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter.
Affordable Senior Housing at Las Bougainvilleas, Posada de Colores, or Casa Velasco:
There is a waitlist for Senior Housing properties. The waiting list is currently closed. We will update this page of our website when the waitlist opens in the future, and notify community agencies and the local media.
- Applicant must be 62 years and older or handicap/disabled.
- Annual income from all sources may not exceed HUD’S income limits (revised annually).
- Subsidized (Section 8) rent will not exceed 30% of adjusted gross income.
- Applicants must consent to a criminal background check, a credit check, and review of their rental references.
- Applicants must be willing to comply with all HUD and owner requirements for admission and annual verification of income/assets.
- A security deposit equal to one month’s rent.