Market rate apartments at Fruitvale Transit Village:
The 37 market-rate apartment units at Fruitvale Transit Village are open to anyone. We are currently fully occupied, but you can add your name to our waitlist if you are interested. The typical wait on the waitlist is 8 months. Please contact Rosa Amaya, Fruitvale Transit Village Residential Property Manager at 510-535-6914 to add your name.
Affordable apartments at Fruitvale Transit Village:
We are fully occupied and the waitlist is currently closed. We will update this page of our website when the waitlist opens in the future, and notify community agencies and the local media.
Affordable Senior Housing at Las Bougainvilleas, Posada de Colores, or Casa Velasco:
There is a waitlist for Senior Housing properties. The waiting list is currently closed. We will update this page of our website when the waitlist opens in the future, and notify community agencies and the local media.
- Applicant must be 62 years and older or handicap/disabled.
- Annual income from all sources may not exceed HUD’S income limits (revised annually).
- Subsidized (Section 8) rent will not exceed 30% of adjusted gross income.
- Applicants must consent to a criminal background check, a credit check, and review of their rental references.
- Applicants must be willing to comply with all HUD and owner requirements for admission and annual verification of income/assets.
- A security deposit equal to one month’s rent.