Join us for the 2018 Fruitvale Dia de los Muertos Festival! Become a Vendor and sell your products to 70,000 festival guests. Shopping is the main attraction for more than 30% of festival attendees, and the average guest spends between $25 – $100 at the Festival.
FOOD VENDORS: Download your packet here in English or Spanish:
NON-FOOD VENDORS: Download your packet here in English or Spanish:
Please read your contract carefully and initial in the spaces required. If you sell anything, sell or give away food, you must have all the appropriate permits. This is your responsibility with the appropriate government office. The festival management does not process permits! Permit information is provided later in this document.
Vendor Tips for a Successful Día
- The event goes on rain or shine so make sure you bring a rain jacket, umbrella, and shoes that can get wet if the weather gets bad. We also recommend bringing tarps, plastic garbage bags, and storing your merchandise in big plastic bins for protection. The Unity Council will not issue refunds if your merchandise gets wet.
- It’s also good to be prepared for hot sun – bring sunscreen, plenty of water, and a hat.
- The map is created on THURSDAY before the event – do not call The Unity Council asking about your booth location until we email you.
- There is NO designated vendor parking. You must find your own parking outside of the festival.
- Make sure to get to the festival early in the morning so you have plenty of time to set up your booth and find parking. There is always a bit of a traffic jam during load-in time, so better to be on the safe side and arrive by 7:00am.
- Do not block traffic when you are loading in. Don’t double park and block other cars, you need to leave the lane free for other vendors to drive through.
- Follow the directions of volunteers in the morning for efficient load-in.
- Bring a hand truck, dolly, or wheeled cart if you need to bring in lots of heavy merchandise.
- Bring rags to dry off your table or clean up little spills.
- You are responsible for leaving your site clean – please bring plastic garbage bags and clean up after yourself.
- All vendors must leave by 6:00pm. Start breaking down your booth at 5:00pm so that you can be totally packed up and ready to leave by that time.
Questions: Contact Brianda Rodriguez, Event Coordinator Asssistant at email@example.com or call 510-535-5028