- Book Your Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment!
- Learn the Facts About the Covid-19 Vaccines
- Covid-19 Testing
- Food Distribution
- Eviction Moratoriums & Financial Relief
- Rental Assistance Relief
- Public Benefit Resources
- Información en Mam
- Información Local y Recursos en Español
- Local & State Government Updates & Resources
- Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Listed below are helpful links to resources to better help you understand and deal with the evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
Book Your Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment!
- La Clinica de la Raza: Moderna and Pfizer available. They are both safe and effective and both are excellent options. Alameda County eligible community members. To make an appointment visit: Primarybio.com/l/laclinicavaccine.
- Native American Health Center: Located at 3050 International Blvd, Oakland, CA 94601. Alameda County eligible community members. To make an appointment call (510) 485-5960.
- Osita Health Clinic: Located at 2521 Seminary Ave Unit 1, Oakland, CA 94605. 12-year-old and older welcome with parental consent, walk-ins welcome, hablamos espanol. To make an appointment visit: https://myturn.ca.gov/
Learn the Facts About the Covid-19 Vaccines
- What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccination in Alameda County
- English Covid-19 Vaccine Webinar with UCSF
- Seminario web sobre la vacuna Covid-19 en español con UCSF
- Vaccine communication for American Indian and Alaska Natives by the Urban Indian Health Institute.
- COVID communication tools and resources for Asian and Pacific Islander communities by the Asian and Pacific Islander Health Forum
- COVID vaccine education resources for engaging Black communities by the Black Aids Institute
- Materials for people living with HIV by the Treatment Action Group
- A video series for addressing concerns of the Muslim communities
- COVID-19 test at La Clínica de la Raza: La Clínica is currently offering testing to La Clínica patients and community members if you have symptoms (see below), had exposure to someone with COVID-19, are preparing for a medical procedure or surgery, or if your work requires it.
- Native American Health Center: In partnership with Alameda County, NAHC is offering free COVID-19 testing to the Fruitvale community at the parking lot located at 3050 International Blvd., Oakland. Testing for community members takes place on Mondays from 10 am to 5 pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 5 pm, Fridays from 10 am to 5 pm, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3:30 pm. Insurance is not required and you will not be asked about immigration status. I.D. is required. For appointments, go to https://www.color.com/nahc or call (510) 535-4400.1160 × 338
- Alameda County COVID-19 Testing Sites List: Community testing sites are free. You do not need a doctor’s note or medical insurance to get tested, you will not be asked about your immigration status, and most test results are available within 2-5 days. Most testing sites are able to test all ages unless otherwise indicated and all CORE-run testing sites can test ages four and older. Parents of infants are encouraged to check with their primary care providers before testing.
- Food Distribution at the Fruitvale Transit Village
- County of Alameda COVID-19 Food Distribution, Testing, & Services Map
- Food Distribution in Oakland
- East Oakland Collective (seniors only)
- Project Open Hand San Francisco and Oakland (seniors only)
- Meals on Wheels Alameda County (seniors only)
Eviction Moratoriums & Financial Relief
- East Oakland FundOakland Resilient Families
- Rent Relief for Contra Costa County Residents
- Housing Resources for Tenants and Property Owners During COVID-19
- California Eviction Moratorium
- Oakland’s Moratorium on Residential and Commercial Evictions
- Concord’s Temporary Eviction and Rent Moratorium
- Relief from financial institutions
- 90-day grace period for all mortgage payments
- No new foreclosures for 60 days
- East Bay Community Energy COVID-19 Relief: Care Program
- California’s Eviction Moratorium Ends September 30th
Rental Assistance Relief
If you are in need of rental assistance and have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic,
please see below the resources for your area of residence. For any emergency housing needs please call 2-1-1.
Oakland and Fremont
Keep People Housed: Rental Assistance for Oakland, CA and Fremont, CA city residents with past due rent and utility bills (including internet).
Find More Information: www.keepoaklandhoused.org
Apply here: hpp.bayareacs.org
Local Agencies That Can Help:
- Bay Area Community Services (BACS)
Call or Text: (510)899-9289
- Catholics Charities East Bay (CCEB)
Alameda County Housing Secure: Alameda County Tenants (not for Oakland or Fremont residents) can request rental assistance through this program. Additional resources are also listed on their website.
Contra Costa County
California’s Covid-19 Rent Relief Program (Housing Is Key): Apply for assistance with paying your past due rent, future rent, and utilities. Find additional resources if you are at risk of facing an eviction.
- Find More Information & Apply: housing.ca.gov
- Book An Appointment Online For Assistance: bookings.lisc.org
- Call: (833) 430-2122
Public Benefit Resources
- A guide to COVID-19 economic stimulus relief
- Paid Family Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Immigrant Eligibility for Public Programs During COVID-19
Información en Mam
- COVID-19 – Mam The Unity Council Resources
- Corona Virus: En Maya Mam y Español
- COVID-19 MAM – What Does PHD Do
- COVID-19 MAM – Preventing COVID-19
- COVID-19 MAM – Shelter In Place
- Isolation vs. Quarantine
- LENGUAGE MAM COVID 19
- COVID-19 MAM – Masks vs Face Covering
- COVID-19 MAM – Reducing the Risk of Getting Sick
- COVID-19 MAM – Protecting the health of older adults
- COVID-19 MAM – What to do
- Swab test vs. Blood test
- COVID-19 MAM – How To Get Food
Información Local y Recursos en Español
- COVID-19 Recursos para la Comunidad del Área de la Bahía + Información actualizada sobre salud
- COVID-19 Resources for Undocumented Californians
- Cómo Protegerse del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Recursos para Pequeños Negocios para ayudar con los Impactos del Coronavirus
- Recursos para la comunidad indocumentada en Área de la Bahía durante la pandemia del coronavirus
- 15 Días Para Desacelerar la Propagación (PDF)
- Pagina web de Enfermedad del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Cómo se propaga el CO-VID- 19
- Síntomas (PDF)
- Prevención y tratamiento
- Prevenir la propagación del COVID-19
- Preguntas frecuentes sobre el COVID-19
- Viajeros que regresan de países de alto riesgo
- Recursos de Ayuda de Alquiler
Local & State Government Updates & Resources
- Bay Area COVID-19 Resources
- Governor of California: latest updates from the office of California Governor Gavin Newsom.
- Alameda County Public Health Department: latest update from the Alameda County Public Health Department, including a situation update regarding the Grand Princess cruise ship.
- City of Oakland: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Orders Related to COVID-19
- Contra Costa Health Department: UPDATE on COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)