- Book Your Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment!
- Learn the Facts About the Covid-19 Vaccines
- Covid-19 Testing
- Food Distribution
- Eviction Moratoriums & Financial Relief
- Public Benefit Resources
- Información en Mam
- Información Local y Recursos en Español
- Local & State Government Updates & Resources
- Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Listed below are helpful links to resources to better help you understand and deal with the evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
Book Your Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment!
La Clinica de la Raza: La Clínica is currently offering two different Covid-19 vaccines. One of them is Moderna which is 2 doses, the other is Johnson and Johnson which is one dose. They are both safe and effective and both are excellent options. Many people prefer the Johnson and Johnson vaccine because it is just one shot and has fewer side effects. Alameda County eligible community members may now sign up to the waiting list using this link: Primarybio.com/l/laclinicavaccine.
Native American Health Center: Vaccine appointments available from April 5th to April 10th for all adults 19 years or older that live in the following zip codes 94607, 94601, 94621, 94544, 94578, 94603, 94541, 94580 OR Alameda County eligible community members. To make an appointment call (510) 434-5360.
Fremont High School: Appointments and drop-in available for persons ages 18 and older who LIVE in the zip codes: 94601, 94603, 94605, 946060, 94607, 94621, 94541, 94544, 94545, 94577, 94578, 94580. Hours of operation are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 8 am-4 pm. To make an appointment call (510) 208-4829.
Oakland Coliseum: Beginning Tuesday 2/16, a new drive-through vaccination clinic will open at the Oakland Coliseum. These sites will be able to administer up to 6,000 vaccines a day. Eligible community members can call the state’s toll-free hotline at 1-833-422-4255 or click here to book an appointment.
Learn the Facts About the Covid-19 Vaccines
- What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccination in Alameda County
- English Covid-19 Vaccine Webinar with UCSF
- Seminario web sobre la vacuna Covid-19 en español con UCSF
- Vaccine communication for American Indian and Alaska Natives by the Urban Indian Health Institute.
- COVID communication tools and resources for Asian and Pacific Islander communities by the Asian and Pacific Islander Health Forum
- COVID vaccine education resources for engaging Black communities by the Black Aids Institute
- Materials for people living with HIV by the Treatment Action Group
- A video series for addressing concerns of the Muslim communities
- COVID-19 test at La Clínica de la Raza: La Clínica is currently offering testing to La Clínica patients and community members if you have symptoms (see below), had exposure to someone with COVID-19, are preparing for a medical procedure or surgery, or if your work requires it.
- Native American Health Center: In partnership with Alameda County, NAHC is offering free COVID-19 testing to the Fruitvale community at the parking lot located at 3050 International Blvd., Oakland. Testing for community members takes place on Mondays from 10 am to 5 pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 5 pm, Fridays from 10 am to 5 pm, and Saturdays from 10 am to 3:30 pm. Insurance is not required and you will not be asked about immigration status. I.D. is required. For appointments, go to https://www.color.com/nahc or call (510) 535-4400.1160 × 338
- Alameda County COVID-19 Testing Sites List: Community testing sites are free. You do not need a doctor’s note or medical insurance to get tested, you will not be asked about your immigration status, and most test results are available within 2-5 days. Most testing sites are able to test all ages unless otherwise indicated and all CORE-run testing sites can test ages four and older. Parents of infants are encouraged to check with their primary care providers before testing.
- Food Distribution at the Fruitvale Transit Village
- County of Alameda COVID-19 Food Distribution, Testing, & Services Map
- Food Distribution in Oakland
- East Oakland Collective (seniors only)
- Project Open Hand San Francisco and Oakland (seniors only)
- Meals on Wheels Alameda County (seniors only)
Eviction Moratoriums & Financial Relief
- Rent Relief for Contra Costa County Residents
- Housing Resources for Tenants and Property Owners During COVID-19
- California Eviction Moratorium
- Oakland’s Moratorium on Residential and Commercial Evictions
- Concord’s Temporary Eviction and Rent Moratorium
- Relief from financial institutions
- 90-day grace period for all mortgage payments
- No new foreclosures for 60 days
- East Bay Community Energy COVID-19 Relief: Care Program
Public Benefit Resources
- A guide to COVID-19 economic stimulus relief
- Paid Family Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Immigrant Eligibility for Public Programs During COVID-19
Información en Mam
- COVID-19 – Mam The Unity Council Resources
- Corona Virus: En Maya Mam y Español
- COVID-19 MAM – What Does PHD Do
- COVID-19 MAM – Preventing COVID-19
- COVID-19 MAM – Shelter In Place
- Isolation vs. Quarantine
- LENGUAGE MAM COVID 19
- COVID-19 MAM – Masks vs Face Covering
- COVID-19 MAM – Reducing the Risk of Getting Sick
- COVID-19 MAM – Protecting the health of older adults
- COVID-19 MAM – What to do
- Swab test vs. Blood test
- COVID-19 MAM – How To Get Food
Información Local y Recursos en Español
- COVID-19 Recursos para la Comunidad del Área de la Bahía + Información actualizada sobre salud
- COVID-19 Resources for Undocumented Californians
- Cómo Protegerse del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Recursos para Pequeños Negocios para ayudar con los Impactos del Coronavirus
- Recursos para la comunidad indocumentada en Área de la Bahía durante la pandemia del coronavirus
- 15 Días Para Desacelerar la Propagación (PDF)
- Pagina web de Enfermedad del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Cómo se propaga el CO-VID- 19
- Síntomas (PDF)
- Prevención y tratamiento
- Prevenir la propagación del COVID-19
- Preguntas frecuentes sobre el COVID-19
- Viajeros que regresan de países de alto riesgo
Local & State Government Updates & Resources
- Bay Area COVID-19 Resources
- Governor of California: latest updates from the office of California Governor Gavin Newsom.
- Alameda County Public Health Department: latest update from the Alameda County Public Health Department, including a situation update regarding the Grand Princess cruise ship.
- City of Oakland: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Orders Related to COVID-19
- Contra Costa Health Department: UPDATE on COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)