Listed below are helpful links to resources to better help you understand and deal with the evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
Public Benefit Resources
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Eviction Moratoriums & Financial Relief
- Oakland’s Moratorium on Residential and Commercial Evictions
- California Eviction Moratorium
- Relief from financial institutions
- 90-day grace period for all mortgage payments
- No new foreclosures for 60 days
- COVID-19 Bay Area Community Resources + Up-to-Date Health Information
- East Bay COVID-19 Testing: Lifelong will be providing no charge COVID-19 testing, but you must be enrolled with Lifelong as your primary care provider, have symptoms and must call 510-981-4100 first to see if you’re eligible for testing or to enroll with Lifelong.
- COVID-19 Testing for Kaiser Members: Kaiser Permanente Northern California is offering limited drive-through testing for Kaiser members with an appointment referral.
Información Local y Recursos en Español
- COVID-19 Recursos para la Comunidad del Área de la Bahía + Información actualizada sobre salud
- COVID-19 Resources for Undocumented Californians
- Cómo Protegerse del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Recursos para Pequeños Negocios para ayudar con los Impactos del Coronavirus
- Recursos para la comunidad indocumentada en Área de la Bahía durante la pandemia del coronavirus
Senior Food Resources
Local & State Government Updates
- Click here for the latest update from the Alameda County Public Health Department, including a situation update regarding the Grand Princess cruise ship.
- Click here for the latest update from the City of Oakland.
- Click here for the latest updates from the office of California Governor Gavin Newsom.
- Click here for the latest update from Contra Costa Health Department.